Sunday, June 26, 2011

Carmen Electra Wearing Lovely High Heels

I think Carmen Electra is one of the cutest and sexiest chicks around. She just seems very cool and she has an incredible body. She typically knows how to decorate it always giving you something to objectify. These photos below are taken from her appearance overseas to promote her crap movie Disaster Movie I think. The movie may suck but she certainly doesn’t. Her legs are simply incredible. And I like that she has them strapped into some very sexy high heels. Let me just say, I really, really hope she does not succumb to facial reconstruction like we see rampant out in L.A. among the vain. Let’s hope she ages gracefully. It just seems like she might be the type who would rely on surgery, and the like, to remain youthful looking…if that’s what you can call the hideousness they call plastic surgery out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment